Monday through Friday, 10:30 am to 6:30 pm (hybrid schedule).
The Analyst, Conflicts conducts conflict of interest searches for all Davis Polk offices using iManage Conflicts Management (ICM).
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct conflict of interest searches for all offices
- Check and provide feedback on conflict searches when done by staff other than Record Center
- Perform extensive research using multiple sources online
- Review and process new matter memoranda
- Update and maintain standard party/corporate family links in conflicts database
- Perform special projects as required
- Provide on-call coverage when assigned
- Experience with iManage Conflicts Management (ICM) is required
- Familiarity with major on-line databases and business resources and proactive in maintaining skill level
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Thorough knowledge of corporate business structures, corporate family trees and corporate affiliations
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Ability to comfortably interact with attorneys and staff
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- College degree preferred, MLS degree a plus
- Previous experience as a conflict’s analyst, preferably at a major law firm, preferred
- Research skills and/or library background also preferred
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $60,000 - $80,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Davis Polk offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter.Apply by email