Manager, Business Operations & Data Analytics
Monday through Friday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (additional hours as required) / Hybrid Schedule
The Analyst, Business Operations and Data Analytics will have responsibility for providing support to data analytics, process improvement, and process automation efforts within the firm’s Finance & Accounting functions.
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the Finance Group by leveraging the firm’s existing data and financial systems infrastructure to develop our data strategy and business insights capability, including dynamic modeling, utilizing state-of-the-art automation tools
- Identify and suggest improvements when problems or opportunities arise.
- Assist in designing and developing complex data models and workflows to measure the firm’s KPIs
- Provide dynamic data design, analytics, and process automation support for cross-functional projects (e.g., Business Development; Partner Affairs, etc.)
- Support the automation of periodic financial reports using the latest data management, projection, and analytics tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, UiPath, etc.)
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of financial professionals to identify process inefficiencies and design and develop solutions that reduce time to completion, enhance the pace of business insights, and eliminate repetitive and redundant processes
- Provide analytics and business process support for global financial operations
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the area of process automation.
- Willing to learn new skills through training or self-teaching
- Team player, able to share and collaborate effectively with others
- Knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, UiPath and other data analytics and process automation platforms
- Proficient in SQL a must
- Proficient in Python a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Comfortable managing large sets of data and driving data driven solutions and insights
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Good judgment and planning skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Advanced Degree in Finance, Data Science or related field a plus
- 3-5 years of public or private experience in a similar capacity
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $125,000 - $130,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Davis Polk offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter.Apply by email