Manager, Business Operations & Data Analytics
Monday through Friday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (additional hours as required)
The RPA Developer, Business Operations and Data Analytics will have responsibility for providing support to data analytics, process improvement, and process automation efforts within the Firm’s Finance & Accounting functions.
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of financial professionals to identify process inefficiencies and design and develop RPA solutions that reduce time to completion, enhance the pace of business insights, and eliminate repetitive and redundant processes
- Design, develop, support, maintain automation projects using RPA tools
- Provide process automation support for cross-functional projects (e.g., Business Development; Partner Affairs, etc.)
- Provide analytics and business process support for global financial operations
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the area of process automation
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of working experience with RPA technology UiPath, UiPath Orchestrator, Queues, Jobs, Packages, Assets, etc.
- Willing to learn new skills through training or self-teaching
- Team player, able to share and collaborate effectively with others
- Proficient in SQL a must
- Experience working with AzureDevOps a plus
- knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, other data analytics and process automation platforms a plus
- Proficient in Python a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Good judgment and planning skills.
- Ability to meet conflicting deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $105,000 - $125,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, anticipated assignment, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Davis Polk offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter.Apply by email